Among others, the company deals with sectors such as the following: • Terrestrial and satellite surveying • Environmental management studies • Transportation studies • Hydraulic studies • Architectural studies • Structural studies • Urban planning studies • Electromechanical project studies • Coastal engineering studies • Coastal erosion protection studies • Restoration studies • Redevelopment studies of public spaces • Technical consultant & project management services.
Our company’s personnel is able to carry out surveying works and studies, such as:
– Establishment of high-precision trigonometric and geodetic networks
– Establishment of micro-movement monitoring networks
– Establishment of tunnel convergence monitoring networks
– 3D scanning and modeling
Applications of local coordinate transformations between reference systems
– Underground tunnel construction monitoring
– Depositions measurements
– Terrestrial, underground and aerial surveying
– Land surveys
– Expropriations – acts of settlement and actuarial compensation
– Photogrammetry and telescopic applications
– Geographic Information Systems (g.I.S.) applications
Our company is involved in the environmental licensing procedure of its Projects or activities. Additionally, the company carries out all stages of studies regarding Solid Waste Management Projects (landfill construction, landfill restoration, etc.).
– Management plans – strategic planning studies
– Studies for environmental licensing of technical projects and activities
– Completion of necessary procedures for subjecting a project to standard environmental commitments
– Technical studies needed for restoration permits, concerning the environmental restoration of landfills
– Definitive restoration studies of landfills
–Sanitary landfills studies
– Studies of collection, transport and temporary storage of solid & liquid waste
– Public areas restoration – revitalization studies
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI O.E. undertakes all stages of studies regarding anti-flood protection of urban and rural areas, stream and river delineation and characterization process, dam construction, as well as water and sewerage networks of settlements.
– Stream and river delineation studies
– Studies of drainage projects
– Studies of dam construction projects
– Studies of wastewater treatment facilities
– Studies of irrigation and water supply networks of urban and rural areas
– Studies of sewage networks of urban and rural areas
– Studies of rainwater drainage networks for urban and rural areas
– Studies of anti-flood and land improvement facilities
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI G.P. undertakes Transportation Studies, for the
improvement of the urban environment and environmental living
conditions in cities.
– Design of cycle paths and pedestrian paths
– Evaluation of existing infrastructure
– Road safety studies
– Studies of traffic junctions
– Road marking and insurance studies
– Traffic management and city parking studies
– Traffic junction signaling studies
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI G.P. assesses the structural adequacy of existing buildings, as well as of new building and infrastructure projects.
– Structural analysis of new or existing buildings or establishment
– Building project studies
– Metal building studies
– Infrastructure projects
– Studies of water tanks
– Studies of wells, pumping stations, etc.
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI G.P. works on a wide range of architectural design projects and studies, such as buildings, facilities and infrastructure projects, restoration projects, landscape design, building energy upgrade studies, etc.
We have certified knowledge of three-dimensional building information models (B.I.M. models). Thanks to training, experience and constant catch-up of technological developments, we create realistic 3D visualizations of new or existing establishments, that provide all the necessary constructional information.
– Landscape design
– Urban planning studies
– Restoration projects
– Building projects
– Bioclimatic architecture projects
– Building energy upgrade projects
– Participation in national and international competitions
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI G.P. undertakes electromechanical studies of the building and infrastructure projects.
– Preliminary Studies, Final Studies, and Electromechanical Studies of infrastructure projects
– Thermal insulation and energy efficiency studies in accordance with the Regulation on the Energy Performance of Buildings.
– Studies for heating installations
– Studies for air conditioning-ventilation facilities
– Electrical installation studies
– Fire prevention studies
– Lightning protection studies
Technical Advisor Services
MIHANIKI MELETITIKI G.P. has many years of experience as a Technical Advisor for projects of public and private entities. More specifically, it undertakes:
– Feasibility and project development studies
– Technical-economic analysis and estimations of investment projects
– Support of Public Services and Entities in funding proposals and development programs
– Technical Advisor Services to Institutions (drafting of tender documents, evaluation of offers, contracts)
– Supervision and monitoring of construction of public and private projects