The study comprises two main components: a Passive Fire Protection examination, which encompasses all the measures adopted during the construction of the building, and an Active Fire Protection investigation that pertains to fire safety systems that must be mounted in a building, with the goal of detecting and responding to a fire promptly before it spirals out of control.
More specifically, the research anticipated the comprehensive supply and installation of fire safety systems in the educational edifices of the Municipality of Loutraki-Perachora-Ag. Theodoron, in conformity with the corresponding approved fire safety studies and technical specifications of the Fire Department, for issuing the necessary building permits.
The tasks that are planned to be executed are:
Α) Προμήθεια, εγκατάσταση στις προβλεπόμενες θέσεις συμπεριλαμβανομένων όλων των απαιτούμενων υλικών και μικροϋλικών και δοκιμές καλής λειτουργίας:
- Automatic fire detection systems with control panels, smoke detectors, heat detectors, optical detectors, visual alarm devices, sirens, strobe lights,
- Manual electric fire alarm systems with fire alarm bells,
- Automatic and manual local fire extinguishing systems,
- Simple fire hydrant networks,
- Safety lighting and escape route signage,
- Portable fire extinguishers, mobile fire extinguishers, and dry powder, CO2, and WET CHEMICAL roof-mounted fire extinguishers.
B) Inspection of the functionality and maintenance of existing fire safety systems
C) Construction works