The preparation of the definitive hydraulic study is carried out taking into account various elements that have already been gathered. These are:
- Various data (on-the-spot identification of problems, etc.).
- Maps of the Military Geographical Service (G.Y.S.), scale 1:50,000 (“Vasilika” and “Polygyros” Map Sheets).
- 1:5,000 scale maps of the study area from the Military Geographical Service
- Topographic map of the area.
- At the same time, in order to obtain an in-depth view of this study’s area and collect other necessary studies – data, multiple autopsies were carried out in the responsible Services.
- For a more complete protection againsts floods in the area and for the preparation of necessary hydrological and hydraulic calculations, the following legislation has also been taken into account:
1. “Implementation of Directive 2007/60/EC – Preparation of Rainfall Curves at Country Level”, Ministry of Environment and Energy – Special Secretariat for Water, 2016
2. “Management Plan for the River Basins of the River Basin Districct of Central Macedonia (EL 10)”, Ministry of Environment and Energy – Special Secretariat for Water, 2014
“Flood Risk Management Plan of the River Catchment Areas of the River Basin District of Central Macedonia (GR 10)”, Ministry of Environment and Energy – Special Secretariat for Water, 2017