All the surveying work was carried out in November 2021 and was prepared in accordance with the applicable technical specifications, as defined by Presidential Decree 696/1974. The reference system of the survey is the Hellenic Geodetic Reference System of 1987 (EGSA ’87) and the geodetic display (projection system), which rendered the measurements, is the Transverse Mercatoric display of a zone or TM87.
As part of the study, a Trigonometric Network was established in the area and a detailed topographic survey of natural and artificial terrain was carried out, on a scale of 1:500.
In detail, the topographic works carried out include the following stages:
- Autopsies in the study area,
- Installation and establishment of a Trigonometric Network,
- Installation of Polygonometric Network,
- Detailed Topographic Survey for 1:500 scale accuracy,
- Creating a Digital Terrain Model,
- Rendering of the study area in 1:500 signs.